About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Monday, January 25, 2010

I'm soo looking forward to shop!!! !!!!!
It's been quite a while since I last went shopping!
I'm so tempted to buy so many stuffs, but I guess I'll save the money to shop on other day instead. :D I wanna buy high-waist jeans, slippers with few straps, bags, and many many more! New year, new clothes, new shoes, new bags & new undergarments hahahaha. Bought many many undergarments already, he he he. So now, it's time to get more clothes, bags and shoes!












Aiyo, this pic I like damn fat wor. Ha ha ha.






Channel 8 show is really touching and ke lian.
Lol, there's a helper there who helps to knock down the door & cabinets.
My maid was like: " That guy is ah boon "
Agatha : " Ah boon your friend ah. "
Athena: " Call until so sweet like your boyfriend "
Hahahaha, I didn't know my maid would remember his name, funny.
Ha ha ha ha. Omg, the house changed a lot! The ah ma is damn adorable.
When she walked out from the room, she gave yifeng her bag.
The thought she gave me was like yifeng was her servant ha ha ha.
More pictures to be uploaded on facebook, there are some probs with fb.

No comments:

Post a Comment