About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ohyeah! This morning, after bathing..
I came out of the bathroom to put my pimple cream.
While putting, I saw a cockroach FROM the reflection.
So I screamed! Kept asking my maid to catch it.
She took a broom, and hit it.
IT FLEW AWAY!!!!!! IT WAS A FLYING COCKROACH :S
I was wondering where it went.
Then flew above the mirror and I SCREAMED AGAIN.
My grandmother was eating, and she suddenly jumped up!
LOLLLL, my maid came, asked me not to shout.
Because at that time when I shouted, she couldn't hear anything, ahahahahahaha.
She caught the cockroach, killed it and threw out of the window...
When I went into the kitchen to make my breakfast,
she suddenly screamed...................
Another flying cockroach, dropped on her head.....
O------------EM---------------JEEEE......... EWZZZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment