About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Friday, January 29, 2010

I was really happy in the morning, because it's friday!
Friday - No Science lesson :P If only everyday was Friday..

First period was art & I got to know something.
Screw that teacher who says I'm not trustworthy _l_
How the fuck am I suppose to do something w/o you giving me the all the things you want me to do. We agreed to help when you asked us to do you a favour. Me, agreeing to help you, doesn't mean I promise you. So don't go around saying that I've promised you, telling others that I did not kept my promise, & I'm a girl who can be trusted. Like hello? I'm willing to help, but was the equipments needed given? No. You needed our help, gave us nothing and push the blame on me. Thanks, don't bother to seek help from me anymore. & stop taking things for granted.
Doesn't mean you're a teacher, means you're always right.
That's what you always say, " teachers are always right "
This is bullshit. My mood changed after knowing about this.
Felt really restless too, but after recess I was perfectly fine.
Back to normal, ho ho ho.

Wee~ I've planned my weekends!
I'm gonna meet baby for dinner in a while, probably catch a movie too.
Saturday, flag day! Have to reach Bugis at 820 T.T damn early.
Ends at 1230, meet baby, then to Jaslyn's birthday celebration at night.
Sunday, follow mummy as usual (:

I wanna go shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!):

No comments:

Post a Comment