About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Goodbye 2009,

time flies, it's already the second day of 2010!
Happy New Year everyone(:

2009 wasn't a great nor a bad year. There were lots of ups and downs throughout. 2009 have taught me many stuffs and I've learned from it. School was the worst I could say. Beginning of the year was really a dull one, it was almost the same everyday. Nothing much special about it. But one thing I liked the most was the last 2 months of school. Studying everyday with Asyura, Hamizan and Zahrin. Getting chased by the librarians for sitting on the ground whenever there wasn't any seats available in the library, lying on the grass while studying, having dinner together & disturbing one another. I miss those days!! I really had fun with them around. =) The best part of 2009 was during the year end because it gave me someone special. Someone who really cares and brings me happiness. Having you around was the best gift ever. I've enjoyed my school holidays, catching up with old friends & having different outings with my love ones. I've spend my holidays almost everyday outside & only returning home after I had fun! Spent a lot, and I'm gonna start saving when school reopens. That's for sure because I've burnt a big hole in my pocket): All I could describe was that school holidays were fab.

I'm so looking forward to 2010 and here it is. Let's put the past behind and live the present. What's done in the past have been done, you can't change the fact. Be it you like it or hate it, just face it. I wanna have fun this year! Not only this year actually, but every year, hehe I'm greedy. It's gonna be a tough year for me though. I'm gonna spend most of my time mugging hard for O's. Which means, I'll have lesser time to spend with my love ones and friends. I don't wanna loose anything again this year because of spending most of my time studying, please. I won't ask for much, but I just want everything to be the same way like how it is now. Not the freedom that I'm having, but the rest that I'm having. Something that I really want is to become a better person!=D I should start stopping to curse and swear because I'm always using it daily. It's reaaaally bad. I wanna change my temper too! Cuz I gets frustrated easily and venting my anger on my love ones.

Hopefully this year gonna be a better year for me and everyone!
Though I'm ready for 2010, I'm not ready for school. Aww..

Before I end this post, I'd like to apologise to those whom I've did something really wrong to throughout the year.
" I'm sorry, forgive me ok? =D "

& I'd also like to thank all those who have helped me and have been by my side always when I needed your help.
" Thank you love, 謝謝你 , terima kasih cinta "

Have a great year ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment