About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm happy and I'm tired

Holala! I'm happy cause I've completed my homework.
I'm tired as usual, school's quite tiring.
I don't have the time to use the com & do my own stuffs.
Whenever I got home, I'll either sleep or do my homework):
My blog is seriously dying, ah.. I shan't blog that often because this year's gonna be really tough. & I gotta be more serious.
Lol, I can't believe I'm behaving the same during Chemistry lesson. I don't know why, but I just dislike Chem. Chem sucks big time. I don't understand a single shit. Haha. Hopefully I'm able to pass Chinese during O's. I really got lots of pictures... I wanna post it but I really don't have the time. Don't even have the time to update my blog shop. School's starting at 9 tomorrow, hopefully I have the time to update today. Don't really thnk so though! Hehe.

I miss my baby a lot!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment