About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Thursday, December 9, 2010

6th December 2010

When Nanette and I woke up, the rest just went to bed!
Watched Mirror 2 and decided to leave crys hse to meet YT&Serene.
Went to Nex mall with Nanette to meet yt and Serene, but they left after a while, so we continued walking :) Sucha big shopping centre, yet there's nothing much to shop!
They say it's
the biggest shopping centre in SG!
A big shopping centre w/o topshop, forever21, new look & etc is just soooo boring. Mostly food and cosmetics. Not a nice place to shop at huh..
Met the rest at TPY at 7pm for dinner.
After dinner, headed to sky garden, chit chatting~

(Pics from my cam)
Hehehe, Anita flirting xiaomeimei.



















(Pics from YT's cam!)




































(Pics from Eileen's cam)











HEHEHEHEHEH LOOK ALIKE HUH!:D



Unglam moments~













Yes ah! I manage to upload all by 3.
If I wakie early tomorrow, I'll upload the rest ok!
Goodnight sweeties, love everyone :D

No comments:

Post a Comment