About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Saturday, December 11, 2010

YAY! MORE PICS :D :D
OKAAAAAY, SO.. Here are pics taken on Thurs!
Hehehe, I was suppose to meet Yanting at 3 that day.
Since I was staying at home that day, I thought I could get up on time! The day before, we decided to meet at 3. &I confidently told her that I'd definitely reach on time! (Met her late the past few days) Okzzzzz, the next day when I woke up..
ME: " What time is it now? "

Jiamin: " 2plus 3.. "
ME: " Jiaowei laaaaa. "
(At that moment I tot she was kidding cuz she knew I had to meet em at 3)
Took up my phone.... WTF, 2.50PM BODOH!!!!!
HAHAHAHA. CONFIDENT SEEEEEEH.


CRAVING FOR FROLICKS NOW:(































BACK TO WHAMPOA!:D


Okkkk, I think I might blog again later because I've just grab pics from JM'S and Lyn's cam! So... yupyup.. :) DAMMMMMMN, I'm so hungry now!! So many of them have yet to bathe! Anita's bathing now! Rachel and Anzie on their waaaaaaay. But after we're done, we hafta go buy the BBQ stuffs for tmr's chalet then come back home and eat again. Ohhhhnoooooo, we're starving!

No comments:

Post a Comment