About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Saturday, December 4, 2010

I didn't went home today! Currently at Crys's place :)
I'm going home later to accompany mummy to see doc,
not really sure what's wrong with her, but i hope she's okay...
Hmm, will be meeting her at 10am later ^^
I guess I'll not sleep till tonight


















Pics from Lyn's and Yt's cam!:)




































After CHOMPCHOMP, stayover at Crys's place!:D
We were feeling bored and started cam-whoring~
The rest were playing mj.

















Hehe, buibong's tummy~


















Played Black-Jack and I lost!
After MJ, we played dai dee, and I lost again! hahahaa.


The next day, dinner at prata house, desserts at Icekimo!
























Okaaaaaay, I'm leaving Crys's place in an hour time!:)
Bye!

AWWW, Nanette's coming back to SG in 15hours time!
Miss her annoying-ness bodoh~

No comments:

Post a Comment