About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Friday, December 31, 2010

In an hour time, it's gonna be 2011! 2010 passed really quickly yeah. I'm currently at Bangkok now, so I can't really update much. Sad huh, what's more it's the last day of 2010! Well, I'm thankful that this year passed really fast! Why? Because it's a really stress year with damn O's. But now, it's over and I'm really enjoying a lot! With a new clique of friends, tekkos;) and my superb girlfriend, NanettePPS! aww i'm missing y'all right now man :( unfortunately, I'm unable to celebrate my new year with y'all! Next year alright!? Muacks! 2011's gonna be a good and a new year for me? It better be huh! alright, I shall update again when I'm back from bkk! I bought plenty of nice stuffs!!

Wishing every a happy new year in advance! Love you!

Miss you pps.

No comments:

Post a Comment