About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Hollow! I'm suppose to go to bed now cuz I've to collect my stuffs at the post office tmr by 3! Feeling quite sleepy, but still, I wna blog! Okay, I really have no idea what to blog about besides uploading pics, but I just have the urge to blog laaaaa. Hahahahaha!

Anyway, just to update a little about my life~

Life has been really great after O's. I've been enjoying my days eversince o's had ended. I've been spending a lot too. Okay, not me, but us yeah? We've been enjoying, eating and playing!! We're just like an owl, when everyone is awake, we're just about to sleep. We could sleep in the evening and get up in the middle of the night at 3am and head down to have Bah Kut Teh for breakfast! In just a month, we had spend so much time and been through ups and downs together. Everyday, we could see different things happening. Some feeling sad, some feeling happy, but most importantly is that whenever you need someone, there'll always be someone who'd be there for you, sweet much yeah? That's what I love about TEKKOS. :D We've been staying over at Cry's place for weeks! Hopping from place to place, Cry's, Serene's and my place :) We have mac almost everyday, there was a day, we had mac for every meal! I think I'm trained by Nanette for having sucha big appetite now. LOOK AT MY TUMMY. ABSOLUTELY CUTE BODOH, HAHAHAHA. Okay, it's time for me to start exercising yeaaah! Back here~We're running from place to place everyday, heading back to Whampoa together everynight, that feeling is just so goooood. We get to see one another before we sleep and when we get up from bed. :) HTHT session at 7 eleven, stairs, cry's kitchen, at anywhere and everywhere :) I love crystal's cooking!:D:D Yummy yummy shiok shiok! I miss niam niam zhou.. I feel so weird lying on my bed alone right nowww, although I really really miss my bed. Haha, the moment I lie on my bed, I fell asleep! I'm not use to waking up and not seeing anyone around. Whose place are we staying tmr night? :) heehee. and and , i'm so excited for christmas! We've not come with any plans so far. Hmmmm... Okay, we shall decide tmr when we meet! Sis celebrating her bday at home tmr! (TODAY I MEANT) TIME FOR ME TO GO TO BED, IT'S 6.34AM! Just the right time. We're too immune to this timing! Hiak hiak~

Goodnight people!

To my lovely friends and TEKKOS,
whenever you need someone, I'm just a call away :)
Love y'allllll, love TEKKOS much much, love you more bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment