About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Heeeeeeya! I'm back home :)
Went prawning earlier on with the rest & they're are at my place now.
Staying over tonight, some mj-ing, the rest idkkkkkk. heheh.
WE'RE GONNA HAVE STEAMBOAT AT HOME TMR (Y)
Shiooooook bodoh, save money!!
Sunday, Monday & Tuesday chalet yeah!!:)
We're buying the stuffs when we get up tmr~
Can't wait! It's gonna be funnnnnn ^.^

&soooo, here are pictures taken during Shermaine's Thin bday!





She's drunk already laaa.
Time for human ping-pong, revenge!:D




Cute bodddddddoh~

























This sweeeeeeet is nice, you should try it!
$3.50 per stick from Cine.







BFF is aweeesome!









Suddenly, I've got nothing much to saaay.
I guess I'm really tired and I need some rest nowww.
I sound really man these few days, hehehe.
But I'm still eating fried and oily stuffs.
Okaaaaay, turning in now~

Goodnigggght!

No comments:

Post a Comment