About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Saturday, December 11, 2010

I'm the first to get up again, the rest are still sleeeeeeping!
Pictures taken few days back when we were at East Coast peark~
Mostly are filled with my pics :/ hehehe
EEEEEH! I WANTED TO COLLECT MY STUFFS FROM POST OFFICE TODAY..
BUT IT CLOSED AT 3PM :( WALAO.
I'm craving for frolicks and ben&jerry, haven't had my lunch tho.







































Gosh, I've been procrastinating to reopen my blogshop.
I've been enjoying and playing so much for the past few weeks.
Just spending money all the way when I never even earn a single bit.
Zzzz..... I really have to start soon.
Thinking of a new url which includes both my sis and my name.
Will be back with more pics after chaleeeeet!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment