About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Friday, December 3, 2010

Hesitating if I should update my blog?
Hmm, ok! I shall blog now hehehe.
Lotsa pics y'know!! I'll try to upload whatever I could.
Have alr updated it on facebook eh!:):)
My facebook wall is flooded with pics!!!
I'm still at Crystal's place! Wondering if I should go home today cuz I'm not going home for next 4days.

Finally! These are pictures taken yesterday.
More pics not uploaded yet. Kinda lazy already, hehe.
Okaaaaay, yesterday, we headed to play!

All of us were preparing at Crys's place.




Poor Rachel did not go cuz her back was aching!

Hiao bodohhhhhhhh~ hahahahah

























Drinking at Maxwell~


I swear the drink sucks so badly man, worst than last week!
After drinking two cups, I got a little tipsy already ~ weakling ~
























































Some bitches had ruined our night. y'know those fucked up lians?
Yeah, them............. fuck them, like seriously.



















Had Bah Kut Teh after play! Yummmmmmyz.
I might blog again tonight if I'm going home :D:D
Ciaos~

No comments:

Post a Comment