About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Thursday, December 9, 2010

I wanna update pics, but I'm kinda tired.
Hafta grab pics from yt's and eileen's album on fb,
then upload it hereeee. how how?
&I wanna play maple too! HAHAHAHA.
Did I mention that I started playing maple a week ago?
HAHA! The group of us started playing but I'm the last now.

I should go to bed soon, it's quite early actually!
Hmm, if I can't sleep, another post should be updated by 3am!

AW, I regretted giving Anita my previous blog link y'know!!
Their like laughing so loudly last night at Crys's place.
&NOW, Nanette's reading it at home!!!!!!!

Kay! I'm gonna try to sleep!:D
MEETING TEKKOS AT TOWN TMR!
SHOPPING TIME! ANDAND I MIGHT BE CUTTING MY HAIR
AND DOING MY NAILS TMR. HMM........

CIAOS BABY.
and.......... i lost my camera charger :(
how to take pics!?!? don't wna bring out my dslr.
heavy ah!!!!!!!!!!
nvm, hopefully i'm able to find it soon!
NIGHTY!

No comments:

Post a Comment